An exciting international business in Farnborough is looking for a Warranty administrator, ideally from an engineering or maintenance environment, to assist their Customer Support team. The position will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of Warranty claims and invoices.
Responsibilities of a Warranty Officer:
- Identify, verify and if necessary, seek prior approval for all warranty and integrated service plans before commencement of work and record the relevant data onto the resource planning software
- Provide assistance to the Customer Support Managers and maintenance team in identifying warranty and ISP tasks as they arise during maintenance work
- Provide assistance to other departments as required to ensure their obligations are met and adhered to in line with Warranty and ISP providers’ practices
- Process all Warranty claims in accordance with the instructions and time frames laid down by the OEM or other 3rd party provider, and progress through to completion
- Provide administration support to the Commercial Department as required, including invoicing and associated queries
- Assist the Customer Support Managers to ensure that customer invoice queries are kept to a minimum and, should they arise, are dealt with efficiently.
We’re looking for:
- A strong team player
- A genuine focus on safety and high-quality output
- Experience of Warranty claims and/or support plan administration and management
- Solid problem-solving ability
- A commercial and cost focus with strong negotiation skills
- Flexibility and able to manage varying demands and workloads
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the company’s EH&S practices and policies
- Knowledge of MS Office and Information Management systems
- Experience in a customer administration role, ideally in a maintenance environment
- Some experience preparing invoicing and accounts claim information for processing would be ideal but not essential.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS287
Salary: £28000 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP