An expanding business based in Camberley is looking for an experienced administrator to support their busy Contracts Management Team.
This position will be assisting with the administration of contracts up to the value of around £1.5M and will be providing support on multiple projects from the design stage through to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact in the Contracts team for incoming calls and email enquiries
- General admin duties to assist the Contracts Managers and MD
- Managing online document exchanges, uploading and downloading of design drawings and other correspondence or documentation
- Assist in the procurement of materials for projects by sending enquiries to suppliers, obtaining quotes and negotiating figures before raising orders
- Liaising with Site staff and arranging requirements for Plant hire by sourcing the best price and arranging delivery and collection
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation as needed
- Producing Site files including design details, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, and Inspection logs
- Assist in Production of Operation and Maintenance Manuals at the close of each project.
- Extensive administration experience with strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail, especially under pressure
- Ability to juggle and prioritise a busy workload
- A confident team player who is organised and proactive.
There is potential for the successful candidate to develop their career further in a Trainee Contract Management role if desired.
Working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm or 8.30 to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, with a 1.00pm finish on a Friday. Free parking available, 23 days holiday and medical cover offered after 6 months.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS313
Salary: Up to £29000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP