Due to further expansion in the US, and the continued development of the existing Customer Service team, exciting new opportunities have arisen to join this innovative business in Farnborough.
Full training will be provided, and these roles could be ideal for a bright, personable candidate with a customer service background. The US team is based in Farnborough and provides a brilliant service to customers across America, and we’re looking for candidates to work 35 hours a week from Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday, from 2pm to 10pm.
In this role, you’ll be providing an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users and your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers’ calls
- Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- An excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
This business has a great culture, supports and encourages its staff, and provides training opportunities to develop brilliant careers. The company offers a modern, friendly working environment, 25 days holiday, AE Pension, free hot drinks and fruit, and other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS307
Salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP