A growing international business is offering an exciting new opportunity to support their investment/savings accounts department. The position will be reporting to the Customer Operations Manager and ensure work is assigned and actioned effectively by the team and they have the necessary direction and support to meet SLAs.
The role will be mainly working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, but the successful candidate will need to have the flexibility to work different hours and weekends occasionally, as the team covers 8am to 6pm 7 days a week.
The Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the team provides the best possible level of service to customers and the wider team
- Assignment of tasks, to meet workload demands and targeted SLA’s
- Effective management and resolution of escalations and complaints from the team
- Performance management of the team.
- Being available, visible, and able to answer any questions.
- Conducting a concise daily roundup of activities
- Onboarding new team members with training and advice on best practice and query solutions
- Ensuring processes are up to date, including maintaining version control for any changes required
- Ensuring templates are created and updated as and when required
- Clear communication of any issues to the relevant internal department as appropriate
- Helping to maintain a happy and motivated team.
Experience and skills we’re looking for:
- Experience and knowledge in investments such as ISAs, stocks and shares
- Previous experience of leading a team
- A clear communicator able to use diplomacy and sensitivity wherever needed
- A problem solver who can assess a situation and identify possible solutions
- A confident, approachable people person
- The ability to be super organised, set priorities but be able to flex these when needed
- Someone who can keep calm in a crisis
- Competent software skills to prepare reports and documents
This business offers a modern, innovative and friendly working environment, training opportunities for career development, 25 days holiday, and lots of perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS314
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, 25 days holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP