Competent Administrator required for a global leader in their field. The role is to support the existing Senior shipping team members with compliance documentation and administrative tasks and would suit a hard working, highly organised, enthusiastic and driven administrator.
This is a contract position, however there is a permanent opportunity for a right person.
* Raise invoices for Czech Republic imports to UK and European customers
* Raise customer invoices with relevant detail for customs purposes
* Support Import clearance instructions
* Support updating tariff classification matrix
* Filing relevant shipping documents as per country custom compliance requirements.
* Update customer order status on daily shipping report
* Ad hoc task as required by shipping team
* Training will be provided, but must be a competent, organised administrator
* Attention to detail and ability to carry out task according to regulatory requirements
* Good problem solver and work planning skills
* Work well under pressure
* Good ability in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
* A Team player with curiosity and a continuous improvement mindset.
* Experience of working within shipping/manufacturing.
* Microsoft Dynamics Experience.
* Multinational or multisite experience
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice
Job Reference: ALW275
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: