We are looking for an experienced Coordinator in the Operations or Logistics field with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to use their initiative. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations this position would work independently to provide support to various functional teams within the business.
The position will oversee and complete a wide range of key central processes that impact all areas of the business including:
Supply Chain and Procurement
- Preparing, importing and updating supplier pricing data into our centralised CRM system
- Stock Inventory Management including stock level assessments, aged stock adjustments and reviewing minimum order values
- Ordering new vehicles, processing key documents and allocating vehicles to staff
- Coordinating all insurance claims, repairs, servicing and MOT works
- Arranging for the installation of Locks, Racking and Graphics etc
- Ordering, issuing and tracking new specialist plant and equipment that will be issued out to the engineering team
- Ordering, issuing and tracking general I.T equipment including, laptops, phones, tablets etc
- Monitoring and updating company information on several tender portals
- Assist with compiling documents and creating/adapting sales literature
- Monitoring key dates and uploading documents to clients systems
- Collating project data and liaising with Marketing Team to create case studies
- Producing monthly reports for the senior management team on key business KPI’s and vital statistics. Including service delivery performance, contract performance and the completion of critical works for our clients.
- Adaptable, willing to learn and wanting to progress with the business.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills are all a fundamental requirement for this position.
- Must be an advanced Excel user who can use formulas and other tools to analyse and manipulate data.
- Experience with updating systems by exporting/importing .CSV files.
- Good general P.C and Microsoft application skills, able to gather, convert and display business information in an effective and professional manner.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice
Job Reference: ALW307
Salary: £27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: