Are you a senior graphic designer with a strategic mind who enjoys solving creative problems? Do you have the ability to understand and think a job through as well as have the hands-on ability to bring it to life through designs/visuals? Can you raise the bar on creativity and keep up with new technology?
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and collaborative team with a pro-active attitude and drive to offer clients new methods to communicate? This company is a well-established, forward thinking creative studio that is expanding after a prosperous period of client wins and exciting growth into future technologies.
Known in the market for in-depth product knowledge, agility and outstanding work, the team are proud of their reputation and the respect they’ve earned – you can rest assured you’re joining a team with a powerful vision. You’ll help lead print, multi-media and digital projects to bring products to life for scientists and developers, professional experts, journalists and influencers and the end user. With most projects for multi-national big brands, you will need to be a creative that’s accustomed to pushing boundaries and genuinely unafraid to work with new technologies.
- Help to enthuse, monitor and inspire the creative team, leading specific projects through to completion
- Lead by example and know how to prioritise and ensure quality work is constantly delivered to the highest creative standard
- Working in conjunction with the Creative Director, presenting and selling in creative projects and concepts to clients
- Deliver a wide variety of projects from print, digital, film and animation
- Be able to work with the future tech team and be involvement in UX/UI
- To be incredibly self-motivated with a positive outlook
- 4+ years of experience working within a creative agency
- Proven experience of working alongside a Creative Director
- Proven experience of design leadership
- To be a master of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, plus Office 365
- Full driving license
This company has an amazing care culture about team happiness offering a hybrid role of studio and home working, excellent training and career opportunities, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, electric vehicle charge point, free parking.
Located in a beautiful rural setting on the Herts/Bucks border, you will be able to enjoy the surrounding countryside and the relaxed studio atmosphere, including the studio dogs!
If you’d like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with a covering letter and link to your portfolio.
Job Reference: CS335
Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum + Plus Bonus and good benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP