Due to a continued period of rapid growth, our successful client is urgently seeking a driven Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their friendly, collaborative team. This is an exciting time to join an expanding business focused on providing an excellent service for their clients, as well as plenty of ongoing training and personal development opportunities for their staff.
This position will be based largely from home but will require occasional trips to a central office in a rural location near Farnham, Surrey (so own transport is preferred).
- Working closely and strategically with allocated clients, both B2C and B2B, in relation to their PPC, SEO, website content and conversion optimisation
- Understand and help achieve clients’ digital marketing goals, explaining any subsequent reporting and being able to effectively communicate actions required from both parties
- Producing engaging client website content, including blogs, covering a variety of different subjects
- Working with and optimising Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising paid search campaigns, analysing performance reports
- Identifying new, creative opportunities and ideas for your clients, as well as the company itself
- Educated to degree level with at least 18 months’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Good working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Google Ads Fundamentals experience
- Enthusiastic working attitude, willingness to learn and bring new ideas
- Great communication skills, including the ability to present to Senior level
- Able to work as part of a supportive, passionate team, but also self-motivated as this role is mainly home-based
- Mainly working from home
- Fully supportive team and management structure, providing mentoring as well as regular wellbeing checks during periods of remote working
- Regular and extensive ongoing training and development
- 24 days holiday per year
- Lots of social activities and team trips (when not in lockdown)
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: LO152
Salary: £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP