A market leading business with exciting expansion plans is offering an amazing new opportunity to join their Customer Service team. Our award-winning client is looking for a highly motivated Supervisor to support the Customer Service Managers, overseeing the Supervisors in meeting SLAs and delivering an outstanding level of service to customers.
Core hours for this role will be 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and you’ll need some flexibility to cover later/earlier hours and occasional weekends.
The Senior Supervisor will be:
- Improving current processes and defining new ones, ensuring best practice is adopted by the team
- Identifying potential issues, gathering evidence, and communicating with the relevant stakeholders in the business
- Overseeing the Supervisors in ensuring agent workload is managed according to customer contact volumes across various channels
- Working with the Resource Planner to ensure schedules are in place and changes are made where needed
- Ensure a concise overview is provided to the CS Manager daily, including productivity stats and highlighting any issues and actions taken to date
- Reviewing and managing absence and any return-to-work meetings required
- Provide feedback to team members regarding performance and productivity including carrying out performance reviews
- Mentoring the supervisor team and giving them direction and support
- Working collaboratively with the Quality and Training team to deliver a culture of continuous development within the team
- Carrying out regular performance reviews for Customer Service Agents and setting SMART objectives
- Recruitment of CSAs including clear and detailed evaluation of candidates
- Dealing with any escalated customer complaints, ensuring all complaints are captured accurately and managed within target SLAs
- Keep fully informed of all updates on company products and services, ensuring the team have the information and understanding they need
- Actively supporting the management team to maintain a happy and motivated team.
We’re looking for:
- Previous experience of supervising a team, ideally in a contact centre environment but this is not essential
- An effective communicator who uses diplomacy and sensitivity
- Assertiveness in providing constructive feedback and in their decision making, ensuring the business needs are prioritised
- Confidence in working independently and delivering solutions to issues as they arise
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in a crisis
- An optimistic and approachable people person who can communicate at all levels
- The ability to be highly organised and set priorities but be able to flex these when needed
- Someone who has creative ideas and a determination to keep improving
- Good knowledge of a range of software to prepare reports and documents.
The successful applicant will be joining an innovative, growing business at an exciting time! This company encourages training and development and offers a great benefits package which is always under review. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a birthday lie in, free hot drinks and fruit, bonuses, and lots of other perks to keep you and your team motivated!
Data Protection Statement: The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS349
Salary: Up to £29000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits + bonus & perks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP