A busy, varied opportunity within the European HQ of a global business, providing administrative support to regional Sales Managers, Area Business Directors, and the wider sales teams. This role will also provide full support to the VP of Sales and Director of Business Development, as well as the EMEA VP of Aftersales.
This business provides an excellent benefits package, a supportive culture, and hybrid working is an option going forward, offering a 3/2 split of office/home working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the VP of Sales, EMEA VP of Aftersales and Director of BD in various ongoing projects, running and managing them effectively and efficiently
- Managing the diaries, travel, meetings, expenses, and email accounts for the VPs and the Director of Business Development
- Support the needs of the Area Business and Sales Directors and regional Sales Managers, and liaise over their requirements for specific projects or tasks
- Lead the coordination of joint files, developing best practise for efficient management for meetings and projects in MS Teams.
- Book meeting rooms, equipment, arrange and facilitate all catering needed
- Work with the PA to MD, and other department assistants to ensure seamless business continuity.
Knowledge and skills needed:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a professional administrative role, providing support to senior executives in a global business
- Advanced level of MS Office Computer Literacy and MS Teams
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some project management methodology would be ideal
- Initiative, tact, diplomacy, and a strong sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work unsupervised supporting field-based teams and Directors that are often absent from the office.
Data Protection Statement: The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS341
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP