If you are a tenacious candidate who thrives by hitting and exceeding targets, and you’re looking to progress your career with an established and rapidly expanding business, this is the role for you!
Our hugely successful client based in Alton is seeking a proactive, professional Sales Executive to join their friendly team and help build lasting relationships and drive their already-growing business. The successful Sales Executive will have previous experience in a fast-paced, office-based sales environment, comfortable communicating on the phone and quickly learning new products and skills.
- Responsible for developing relationships and driving targeted growth with an account base
- Research and profile organisations and individuals through various means to identify target accounts and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with market knowledge to effectively engage partners and identify opportunities
- Ensure company systems are kept up to date with all activity
- Adhere to KPIs around SLAs, call time, financial and productivity targets
- A proven track record of successful new business sales and account management
- Good negotiation and influencing skills; able to close business and sell additional products and services
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
Hours are Mon-Fri, 9-5:30pm
Starting base salary £20K + bonus/commission
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: LO161
Salary: Up to £20000.00 per annum + + bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP