An exciting and integral role supporting the operations team with distribution, customer services and sales administration alongside general office administration tasks.
Ideal for an experienced Customer Service Administrator with a hands on practical approach, ability to take the initiative and problem solve.
- Liaising with customers, taking orders and processing those orders.
- Invoicing and credit notes
- Following up with the customer on the order
- Delivery planning and problem solving with regards to delivery queries
- Pricing queries
- Liaise with drivers
- Checking of stock levels
- Stock transfers and ordering
- Export documentation
- New account & product creation in IT system
- Customer service/complaints
- Adhoc office tasks including covering phones and answering in person customer queries
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (may consider some flexibility on the days/hours)
Ideally to start end of August for a handover
Great benefits including 25 days holiday, Pension, Discounts, Parking and a great team to work with
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW259
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: