- £25000 - £27500 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, 23 days AL, early finish on Fridays, Free Parking, Training and Development
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service sales administrator to join a well established friendly team. Working alongside 2 other administrators and reporting to the Department Manager, this is a critical role supporting the operational team with ensuring the orders are processed correctly and efficiently whilst ensuring the best level of customer support. A busy position which involves three main functions:
- Call handling: 1st line call handling for all sales and customer service calls, providing a first rate customer experience. Taking and managing overflow calls from other teams, managing customer expectations and providing assistance where possible.
- Order entry: The timely processing of all received orders within the JDE Enterprise One ERP system to include contract review, back order management, order acknowledgements and delivery bookings.
- Sales support: All back office administration for your allocated account manager and territory to include email management and 1st line customer support.
Key duties to include:
- Order processing.
- Order acknowledgements.
- Delivery and installation booking and scheduling.
- Customer service and problem resolution.
- Email management.
- Sales Administration
- Answering incoming calls and directing them as required.
- Receiving and processing customer orders.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries.
- Liaising with the warehouse.
- Completing the despatch confirmation process and associated administration.
- Generating Pro-formas
- Delivery scheduling Installation booking
- Generating order acknowledgements
- Daily communication with Account Manager regarding all activity and requests
- Responsibility for timely resolution of customer and Account Manager queries – liaising with other departments.
- Follow up action as required and indicated by the Account Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Experience as a Sales Administrator ie sales order processing/customer service.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products.
Great benefits to include:
Bupa, 23 days AL, early finishes on Friday, Free parking, Training and Development, Chill out area.