If you are a genuine people person, love a challenge, have a zest for recruitment, and want to be successful but still have fun, then keep reading right to the end…
You’ll be working in a friendly, warm, and highly experienced small team who like to work hard and play hard.
An independent, established agency with a great office and fantastic long-standing clients. The business has high standards, likes to stand out from the crowd, and pride themselves on delivering a high-quality consultative service. You will be working with the best consultants and trained up by positive, inspirational, and empathic colleagues.
Who would suit this role?
Well, if you have experience in this field and you love your job in recruitment but are fed up working long hours to very high targets, then you might just love this role.
Alternatively, if you have similar experience, for instance in residential/letting sales and fed-up working weekends, this role may appeal to you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Brilliant organisational and multitasking skills.
* The skills and empathy to fully understand your candidates from the beginning of the relationship, enabling you to build trust.
* The ability to coach your candidates, negotiate with your clients and know how to influence clients to work with you on a consultative basis.
* Strong business and commercial acumen and tenacity.
* The experience or inclination to learn how to control the end to end process and ensure the best results for your clients and candidates.
* The ability to pick up the phone and have natural conversations with potential clients.
* Genuine care and commitment to service quality.
* Creative ideas and be honest, open and collaborative.
* A sense of humour!
Along with a competitive basic salary you can expect:
* 25 days holiday entitlement
* A realistic commission structure
* Regular bonus incentives including spa days, fun activities, and weekends away
* Life insurance and Pension
* Free parking
* A great working environment and culture
Please apply today if you are genuinely committed to making a difference to people’s lives and would like to develop your career in a friendly, expanding agency. Due to the job role and location a car driver is essential. We’d also like you to attach a covering letter describing what makes you a great Consultant and why this role is right for you.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW297
Salary: £22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: