A successful UK wide business is offering a great opportunity for a Receptionist /Customer Service Assistant to join one of their centres based near Farnborough. In this role you’ll be greeting visitors and suppliers, managing deliveries and outgoing post and answering the switchboard. The position takes responsibility for maintaining the appearance of Reception, ordering stationery and office supplies, looking after the building facilities, and acting on any queries or complaints from clients in a polite, timely, and efficient manner.
What we’re looking for:
An outgoing, enthusiastic personality who’ll be comfortable showing prospective clients around the building, looking after conference room meetings and providing catering and refreshments as required. A flexible, proactive character will be essential, as changing demands in this role require the ability to adapt and prioritise workload.
Your key attributes will include:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- A professional manner and appearance
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to interact with a range of clients and colleagues
- A creative approach to problem solving with the ability to think outside the box
- Competent using MS Word and Excel
Job Reference: CS357
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP