Are you an experienced quality auditor looking for a new challenge? Are you experienced in implementing and auditing to ISO standards? Do you have experience in the aviation sector? Reporting to the Technical and QSHE Manager, this role is responsible for working across the whole business, maintaining quality approvals and carrying out internal quality audits. You will assist the quality manager to complete customer quality questionnaires and assist in answering customers legislative and regulatory enquiries.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provide support to department managers in quality matters.
* Help identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
* Plan and carry out internal audits and document findings.
* Participate in Management Review Meetings.
* Carry out investigations into quality escapes and document using 8D techniques.
* Complete customer quality questionnaires.
* Provide support to customers on regulatory matters such as Export Control and relevant regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Must have experience of working with quality systems (preferably aerospace EN9100/9120).
* ISO internal auditor trained (preferably ISO 9001).
* Knowledge of quality practices like 8D.
* Experience of internal auditing.
* IT literate – Effective use of Microsoft Office software; Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Visio.
* The role requires that the candidate must be responsible, calm, focused and motivated, whilst demonstrating a proactive, organised, and flexible approach to changing priorities.
* The candidate will have good Problem-Solving Skills.
* Professional and capable of communicating at all levels, both internally and externally.
* A flexible approach to working hours and practices is necessary.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW310
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: