- £26000 - £30000 per annum
A highly successful business based in Camberley is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join its expanding maintenance division. A candidate who is used to organising and supporting workers on sites and coordinating the lifecycle of projects from tender to invoicing, would be ideal for this position. This is a busy role providing crucial support to workers on sites, so the ability to remain calm and organise your own workload will be essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating folders for tenders and updating the tender register
- Monitoring project folders and preparing project reports
- Supporting project progress meetings by preparing documentation and producing minutes
- Producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments for each site
- Completing new supplier questionnaires and managing required labour certificates
- Booking training courses and organising travel and accommodation for project workers
- Answering the phone and liaising with clients to plan and execute projects
- Monitoring weather forecasts to ensure disruptions to work at planned locations is minimised
- Negotiating prices and placing orders for materials and equipment required for projects
- Preparing invoices after projects are completed
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding sales invoices
- Checking and signing off supplier invoices
Essential skills in this role:
- Previous experience in a project-based role, organising and supporting work on sites
- Experience of coordinating the lifecycle of multiple projects from tender stage to invoicing
- Ability to juggle and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail, especially under pressure
- Experience producing RAMs and Method Statements would be ideal but not essential
- Strong Word formatting skills
The salary offered for this role will reflect the level of relevant experience.
Working hours can be 8.00am to 5.00pm or 8.30 to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, with a 1.00pm finish on a Friday. Working from home 1 day a week is an option if desired. Free parking available, 23 days holiday and medical cover offered after 6 months.