An established, specialist business based in Camberley is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join its expanding maintenance division. A candidate who is used to organising and supporting workers on sites and coordinating the life-cycle of projects from tender to invoicing, would be ideal for this position. This is a very busy environment providing crucial support, so the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload will be essential.
This varied role will involve:
- Creating folders for tenders and updating the tender register
- Monitoring project folders and preparing project reports
- Supporting project progress meetings by preparing documentation and producing minutes
- Producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments for each site
- Completing new supplier questionnaires and managing required labour certificates
- Booking training courses and organising travel and accommodation for project workers
- Answering the phone and liaising with clients to plan and execute projects
- Monitoring weather forecasts to ensure disruptions to work at planned locations is minimised
- Negotiating prices and placing orders for materials and equipment required for projects
- Preparing invoices after projects are completed
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding sales invoices
- Checking and signing off supplier invoices
We’re really keen to hear from you if you have a background working in a project-based role where you’ve been used to coordinating and supporting site work.
Good Microsoft Word formatting skills will be needed along with strong attention to detail. The salary offered for this role will reflect the level of relevant experience.
Working hours will ideally be 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 1.00pm finish on a Friday. Free parking available, 23 days holiday and medical cover offered after 6 months.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.