A highly successful business is looking for an adaptable, dedicated Project Coordinator to join their contract support team based in Camberley. The role works within a small team and we are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible candidate who is used to working at a fast pace whilst remaining calm and organised. This is a very busy environment where everyone in the team ‘mucks in’ whilst managing their own workload, so the ability to prioritise will be essential.
A varied position providing project coordination, admin and some finance related support involving:
- Creating folders for tenders and updating the tender register
- Monitoring project folders and preparing project reports
- Supporting project progress meetings by preparing documentation and producing minutes
- Producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments for each site
- Completing new supplier questionnaires and managing required labour certificates
- Booking training courses and organising travel and accommodation for project workers
- Answering the phone and liaising with clients to plan and execute projects
- Monitoring weather forecasts to ensure disruptions to work at planned locations is minimised
- Negotiating prices and placing orders for materials and equipment required for projects
- Preparing invoices after projects are completed
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding sales invoices
- Checking and signing off supplier invoices
A background working in a project-based role where you’re used to coordinating and supporting site workers across the UK would be ideal for this role.
Good Microsoft Word formatting skills will be needed along with strong attention to detail. The salary offered for this role will reflect the level of relevant experience.
Working hours will ideally be 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 1.00pm finish on a Friday. Free parking available, 23 days holiday and medical cover offered after 6 months.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.