An international business based in Farnborough is offering a part time opportunity for an experienced payroll administrator to join their team. The position will involve the upload of information through their payroll system ADP and will also be the first point of contact for HR related queries from employees and external partners. Hours would be 23.25 per week, ideally worked over 3 days.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting and processing payroll, ensuring that all employee salaries, wages, allowances and deductions are processed accurately and in accordance with the deadlines
- Responding to first-level HR queries
- Establishing and maintaining employee records
- Managing the processes through the employee lifecycle from onboarding to leavers
- Preparing HR documents such as employment contracts and references
- Preparing job offers and organise interviews
- Drafting correspondence and reports relating to HR activities
- Assisting the HR Manager in the implementation and follow up of HR projects
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the HR Manager including occasional reception cover.
Experience and skills needed:
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to handle data with a high level of confidentiality
- Experience of using a payroll system (ADP desirable)
- Previous experience as a payroll administrator or a similar position
- Experience of dealing with confidential information in line with current legislation
- A basic knowledge of payroll, tax, pension and employment law.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.