A fabulous part time position working from 8am to 4.30pm on 2 days a week (Monday and Tuesday). This is a varied and interesting support role, based in an international environment, and it would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a busy part-time opportunity.
Based in a reception office, this position is responsible for providing admin and varied support to the MD and the wider team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Looking after the presentation of the reception office, customer rooms and meeting rooms
- Managing the switchboard for all incoming calls, emails and forwarding to the appropriate member of the team
- Supporting the MD in arranging appointments, administering calendars, organising meetings and taking notes
- Supporting the business with day-to-day administration requirements including filing, copying, note-taking, postage, and organising staff travel requirements (car hire, taxis, flights, hotels)
- Supporting all customer requirements whilst visiting the premises, including refreshments, administration, and coordination with Security to arrange access and taxis
- Liaising with H&S and Security regarding all visitor requirements
- Managing, controlling and procuring business stationery.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Previous office/reception experience where flexibility and excellent customer service skills have been paramount
- Experience in an international business would be ideal
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication at all levels, and with a diverse range of people
- A proactive, energetic character who likes to use their initiative
- Good administration and MS Office skills and the ability to pick up new systems easily.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS300
Salary: Up to £11 per hour + Good benefits package
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP