New part time opportunities have arisen within the Customer Services team of a growing business based in Farnborough. These positions are available due to the continued development of team members and exciting international expansion.
Full training will be provided, and the role could be ideal for bright, personable candidates with a customer service background. The team provides a 1st class service to customers across the UK and US and we’re looking for candidates who would like to work part time hours.
Currently we are recruiting Part Time team members to work a total of 11 or 15 hours a week. These hours will be spread over 2 days a week – 1 day is worked on a Monday or Friday, and the other on a Saturday or Sunday.
In this role, you’ll be providing an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users and your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers’ calls
- Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- An excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word and ideally Google Docs/Sheets.
This business has a creative, innovative culture and provides training opportunities to develop brilliant careers. The company offers a modern, friendly working environment, 25 days holiday (full time), and lots of perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS312
Salary: £11 - £11.50 per hour + Excellent benefits package
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP