We have new part time opportunities within the Customer Services team of a growing, award winning, business in Farnborough.
Full training will be provided, and the role could be ideal for bright, personable candidates with a customer service background. The team provides a brilliant service to customers in the UK and US and we’re looking for candidates who would like to work Part Time hours.
Currently we are recruiting Part Time team members to work a total of 11 or 15 hours a week – these could be 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 2pm or 10am to 6pm. These hours will be worked over 2 days a week which will be a Sunday and Monday, or a Monday and Saturday.
In this role, you’ll be providing an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users and your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers’ calls
- Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- An excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word and ideally Google Docs/Sheets.
This business has a creative, innovative culture and provides training opportunities to develop brilliant careers. The starting salary for this role is £20,000 with potential to increase rapidly as your experience grows. You’ll be working in a modern, friendly environment and the company offers 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a birthday lie in, long service awards, free hot drinks and fruit, and lots of other perks.
As an added incentive, to reward your hard work and keep you motivated, there is a voucher scheme in place for the team which ranges from £500 to £1000, based on 3 months consecutive results!
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS331
Salary: Up to £20000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP