Brand new opportunities have arisen to join the Customer Services team of a growing business based in Farnborough. These positions are available due to the continued development of team members and exciting international expansion.
Full training will be provided, and the role could be ideal for bright, personable candidates with a customer service background. The team provides a 1st class service to customers across the UK and we’re looking for candidates who would like to work part time hours, to join this highly successful business.
Currently we are recruiting Part Time team members to work 11.5 or 15 hours a week (includes 1 day at the weekend) and this could be ideal for a student looking for an office based role with hours that work around their studies.
In this role, you’ll be providing an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users and your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers’ calls
- Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- An excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
This business has a great culture, supports and encourages its staff, and provides training opportunities to develop brilliant careers. The company offers a modern, friendly working environment, Pro Rata 25 days holiday, AE Pension, free hot drinks and fruit, and other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS263
Salary: £9.75 - £10.25 per hour
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Job Industry: Customer Service