Working for a successful leader in their industry, this fabulous part time Working from Home opportunity has become available. Working 11 hours a week – Tuesdays and Fridays 5.30pm to 9pm and Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
Working within the Customer Service team, this would be a job share and occasionally you may be required to work or cover a slightly different shift. There may be the chance to work overtime if wanted and for training purposes, the first week will be a 5 day, 9am – 5.30pm office-based week.
This role will be providing first point of contact for out of hours customers via telephone, email, live chat and instant messaging via social media. All equipment will be provided and set up.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn and retain key product knowledge.
- Support customers with product queries
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and provide real-time troubleshooting
- Make careful and considered decisions and know when to reach out for assistance
- Manage the Customer mailboxes responding to all customer enquiries by email and live chat
- Monitor social media channels.
- Take phone calls from authorities
- Monitor and respond to customer reviews.
- Prepare detailed Handovers at the end of every shift to ensure a smooth handover
- Ensure all customer queries that are escalated are followed up.
- All related administration and ad-hoc work as and when required by the business.
Skills & Requirements:
Previous experience in a customer service support role is essential.
- A strong desire to keep the Customer at the heart of all you do
- A good eye for detail is essential.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in gathering and recording of all information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear strength in organisation, multi-tasking and ability to manage own workload
- Strong administrator who achieves tasks to a high standard of efficiency.
- Experience in the finance service industry is preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW274
Salary: £11.00 - £11.20 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: