- £19000 - £21500 per annum
Reporting to the Office Manager, this exciting role has become available supporting the Head Office team with a mix of administration tasks.
The hours of work are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
The post holder will need to have administrative skills, accuracy, and the ability to be pro-active as well as being a genuine multi-tasker.
As well as Microsoft Office a bespoke software package is also used to support daily duties. An aptitude for IT is therefore essential. Work is undertaken from a busy open plan office and so the ability to work closely within a team environment is a further pre-requisite.
- First to answer all general inbound calls and direct enquires accordingly
- Monitor stationery and general office supplies
- Monitor and maintain office space, replenish stock in kitchens/toilets/uniform/PPE, – liaise with cleaner as required
- Responsible for the administration of the vehicles, including, taxes, MOTs, servicing, repairs etc are completed in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Office Manager with the day to day tasks
- Coordinating the out of hours telephone support and engineering callout rotas
- Processing all out of hours calls daily to ensure all actions are dealt with in a timely manner
- Process all incoming deliveries and allocate equipment to relevant job, pass information to correct team
- Responsible for the Stock Room and Engineers Room ensuring items stored safely and effectively – manage stock levels, including uniform and office supplies
- Process daily reports and send them to the relevant person
- HR admin – assist with onboarding process, organize induction packs and uniform etc.
- Ideally hold a valid driving licence
- Excellent telephone manner – will be liaising with senior management and clients
- Good verbal and written communication for emails and phone work
- Able to work under pressure
- MS Word and Excel