- £27000 - £30000 per annum
We’re looking for a real all-rounder who thrives on being the ‘go to’ person in a small office environment. In this position you’ll be coordinating the administration, procurement and stock control that supports the delivery of international projects.
The role would be ideal for a candidate with experience in an international manufacturing environment, where stock and assemblies are a key part of the project process.
Responsibilities will include:
Admin and procurement:
- Liaising with suppliers and managing the procurement process
- Entering estimates and sales orders and identifying stock requirements
- Creating commercial invoices for exports
- Understanding the Bill of Material process and build
- Raising purchase orders in accordance with company procedures
- Entering goods receipts from Purchase Orders, goods receipts
- Obtaining Certificates of Conformity from suppliers
- Obtaining product data sheets from suppliers
- Organising imports and exports
- Arranging shipping of products
- Shipping documentation and tracking
- Maintaining accurate attendance records
- Booking flights and accommodation as needed
- Preparing site-visit packs and H&S documentation.
- Stock control – keeping accurate stock records and product information
- Creating stock records for new items
- Product serial number tracking
- Keeping the Works Calendar updated
- Reviewing assigned tasks and ensuring timely completion
Skills and experience needed:
- Excellent computer skills with a good knowledge of MS Office 365
- A strong verbal and written communicator with excellent grammar
- Excellent organisation skills and some previous project management experience would be ideal
- An all-rounder who is proactive and self-motivated
- Experience using Quick Books would be an advantage but not essential.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Holidays are 20 days plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 25 days.