We’re looking for a real all-rounder who thrives on being the ‘go to’ person in a small office environment. This is a new role that’s arisen due to the relocation of the office to the UK. In this role you’ll be managing the office and devising processes and procedures to ensure the smooth operation of the business and excellent customer service is maintained at all times.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Entering estimates and sales orders, identifying stock requirements, and entering purchase orders and goods receipts
- Managing the PO process from order to delivery
- Liaising with suppliers and managing procurement information
- Preparing shipping documentation and tracking
- Maintaining effective stock control, keeping accurate stock reporting and pricing information
- Being the initial email contact for incoming sales enquiries
- Liaising with customers to confirm appointments and managing the office calendar
- Completing and sending project status updates to customers
- Booking flights and accommodation as needed
- Preparing site-visit packs and H&S documentation.
Skills and experience needed:
- Excellent computer skills with a good knowledge of MS Office 365
- A strong verbal and written communicator with excellent grammar
- Excellent organisation skills and some previous project management experience would be ideal
- An all-rounder who is proactive and self-motivated.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Holidays are 20 days plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 25 days.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS302
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP