- £10 - £11 per hour
Full training given – Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm – to start ASAP in a 6 month contract
Due to work load, this team needs an extra pair of hands to help out with administration for the department and ensure that the customers receive a first class service. This is initially a 6 month contract working within a great team.
- Dealing with product returns for repair.
- Informing customers of the status of the repair.
- Quoting and invoicing the repair once completed.
- Liaison with engineering,production and shipping to ensure efficient turnaround.
- Invoicing of all service work for both the UK and EU service teams.
- Processing orders.
- Raising credit notes and re-invoices.
- Liaising with the Accounts Department and reporting as required.
- Assisting with putting reports together.
- Very organised with the ability to multitask
- Capable of digesting and using technical information
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
Great opportunity for a graduate or college leaver. A fun working environment, 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 12 weeks, pension, free car parking, canteen and free tea and coffee.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.