Our successful client near Farnborough is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Administrator to help support their team for 6 months. This is a full-time office-based position with social distancing measures in place.
- Providing administrative support to the Department
- General administrative duties including photocopying & scanning documents, distributing post, responding to and creating emails, updating spreadsheets, coding invoices, producing letters and mail merges
- Answering the telephone in a courteous and helpful manner, assisting with all telephone queries
- Managing team diaries, arranging internal and external meetings
- Raising monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc fee invoices where required
- Keeping equipment logs updated and signing in & out equipment when needed
- Updating contacts databases on a regular basis
- Maintaining an efficient electronic and physical filing system by ensuring that the filing of documents is kept up to date, creating new files, archiving documents and saving documents to the shared drives
- Ensuring all files are compliant and in line with company standards
- Arranging office maintenance, managing the office contracts and utility contracts, and procuring kitchen and office supplies
- To identify, co-ordinate and implement projects to improve efficiencies within the Department
- Assist in ensuring the office is compliant with current Government Covid-19 guidelines
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties from time to time
- Previous experience within a secretarial, office management or administrative role
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office applications
- The role will suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who can organise and manage their workload whilst remaining calm under pressure. The successful candidate will be proactive and have a co-operative attitude.
Office hours are 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. This is an office-based position with social distancing measures in place.
This position is offered on a six-month contract basis.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.