An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Events Executive to join an award-winning agency based on the outskirts of Guildford.
This is a varied role with an interesting mix of Marketing and Events supporting the Event Management Team, and it will also involve assisting with running three large scale exhibitions a year. Hybrid working is an option, and this company is offering some home working with 2 or 3 days in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write engaging content for the company’s social media channels, blog page, press releases and newsletters
- Working alongside external PR agencies
- Promoting events internally and externally to meet campaign and marketing objectives
- Liaising with media partners who support the events
- Content management on company website through WordPress
- Working with the Events team to target new delegates to attend events
- Managing Google AdWords accounts
- Working with freelance designers to produce collateral for the events
- Creating submissions for award entries
- Managing and booking suppliers
- Exhibitor and delegate liaison
- Event operations support and some onsite management.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Some previous experience in a Marketing role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Some knowledge of Google AdWords and WordPress would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Data Protection Statement: The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS338
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Good benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP