Do you have experience managing Amazon marketing accounts? Do you have a degree or other qualifications in a marketing-based subject? Are you looking for a leading role within a rapidly expanding, friendly business?
If your answers are YES, this great new role could be for you. Our client is looking for a proactive multitasker to join their fast-paced team as a Marketing E-Commerce Executive, responsible for all Amazon marketing activity and structuring the account to deliver optimal sell through performance.
This role will develop as the business grows, and some initial key tasks will include:
- Managing and optimising product listings on Amazon daily
- Monitoring and analysing ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings and rankings to identify and issues of track any trends
- Supporting and managing the Amazon FBA product inventory
- Developing high level strategies based on account performance
- Setting and delivering monthly goals and KPIs based on analysis
- Ensuring all budgets and forecasts are timely and accurate and recommending budget changes to optimise sell through
- Delivering and executing the Amazon marketing plan for the financial year
- Engaging all cross-functional colleagues so that all spend is tracked and reported against KPIs and ROMI
- Proven experience working with the Amazon platform
- Ideally degree-educated, in a marketing-based subject
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with the senior team and external agencies
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
24 days’ annual leave and other great benefits
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: LO167
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP