Do you have 1st line support or Helpdesk experience? This successful and fast growing company are looking for an experienced, customer focused and personable candidate to join their extremely busy team. This is a varied role working with a team of 5 providing support to all employees technical needs.
- Monitoring the internal Help Desk system as first line support including answering service desk calls
- Communicating with staff members to find and fix problems
- Escalating more complex Service Desk requests to the relevant IT support member
- Tracking and recording issues and solutions with the Service Desk system
- Contracting 3rd party suppliers to escalate problems, arrange services and the fixing of equipment such as printers, laptops, routers etc
- Training employees on new systems both face-to-face and online
- Support and Guide Junior members of the IT Team
- Recording and resolving issues relating to all deployed systems including: –
- Infrastructure and/or hardware configuration
- Active Directory User Administration
- MS Office (current version being used by the company)
- SAP Business One, ERP system including basic query creation and maintenance.
- E-commerce tools
- Business Intelligence/analytics tool
- Proven experience within a similar IT role
- Strong analytical thinking
- Takes the initiative for seeking process improvements and resolving problems.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ideal candidate will have either an IT degree or have completed a college course within an IT subject.
Great benefits including Pension, 24 days holiday, Life Assurance, Perks
Job Reference: ALW250
Salary: 24 Days AL, Pension, Life Assurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: