An amazing new opportunity to join an expanding, award winning business and support their investments/savings department. This is a varied and interesting role which will build on your skill-set, and we’re looking for an organised problem solver who is enthusiastic and works well in a team.
The role will be mainly working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, but applicants will need to have the flexibility to sometimes work other hours, as the team covers 8am to 6pm, 7 days a week.
An Investment Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring you provide the best possible level of service to customers and the wider team
- Effective management and resolution of escalations and complaints and providing weekly updates to our finance partners
- Dealing with the transfer and rejection of finance products
- Chasing open queries with relevant departments and keeping communication with customers up to date
- Ensuring you’re available and visible to answer any questions
- Dealing with customer and internal escalations ensuring all contact channels are updated
- On-boarding new accounts through the correct due diligence process
- Daily management of accounts and assisting with all queries relating to both new and existing account holders.
Experience and skills we’re looking for:
- Some knowledge of savings/investments such as ISAs, stocks and shares or experience in a banking environment would be ideal
- A clear communicator, able to use diplomacy and sensitivity where needed
- A problem solver who can assess a situation and identify possible solutions
- A confident, approachable people person
- The ability to be super organised, set priorities but be able to flex these when needed
- Competent software skills, particularly in Excel
The starting salary for this role is £21,000 with potential to increase rapidly as your experience grows. You’ll be working in a modern, friendly environment and the company offers 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a birthday lie in, long service awards, free hot drinks and fruit, and lots of other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS332
Salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP