We’re looking for a specialist in-house Recruiter to oversee the full life cycle of recruitment within an expanding international business. This busy role will report to the Group Head of HR, and responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, using relevant social media, job boards, agencies and direct sourcing, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. You will develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential candidates and our hiring managers.
The role will involve creating strong talent pipelines for the company’s hiring needs, working collaboratively with the hiring managers to identify the gaps in their talent pipeline and assisting with their recruitment needs, and building a strong employer brand externally.
Skills and experience needed:
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven experience in specialist recruiting
- A friendly and personable character with a confident approach, possessing gravitas and credibility
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A team player as this function sits within the HR team
- Experience using social media, CV databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A keen desire to gain in-depth knowledge about the business and it’s various specialist roles
- The ability to work on own initiative and take ownership.
This business offers an excellent benefits package, and hybrid working is an option for everyone. Ideally, you’ll have a full driving licence as some travel to UK offices will be required.
Data Protection Statement: The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS351
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP