HR and Office Assistant
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
Due to the nature of this role, the potential candidates could be looking for full time or part time job share.
The role holder is responsible for general office administration and reception activities. Being the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and potential new employees, it is essential to create a welcoming impression. The role holder will also be responsible for supporting with a range of administrative activities, including HR.
- General reception duties such as greeting visitors, answering telephone calls, organising incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitor, manage, re-order and source new stationery, including reporting on spend.
- Help coordinate room bookings, visitor accommodation, logistics, preparing meeting/training rooms and meeting/training refreshments.
- Put together new starter welcome packs and order business cards
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, transcribing and uploading information to CRM
- Provide supply chain administrative activities including but not limited to using our ERP system to upload despatch notes, freight invoices, update and place purchase orders, call off quantities, review old purchase orders and close if necessary, create trade agreements.
- Review order acknowledgements from suppliers
- Run overdue report by suppliers and chase suppliers for late deliveries.
- Basic export administration
- Play an important role in organising and delivering HR Engagement activities
- Experience in an office environment.
- Good computer literacy and Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience providing excellent customer service
- Clear and articulate communication on the phone.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Great organisational skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
Our client will offer a pension, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, gym membership, DIS, training and development and a great working environment