Due to increased workload, this is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator or HR Co-ordinator, ideally with Level 3 CIPD, to work alongside the HR and Training teams. The role involves general day to day HR tasks involving:
* Creating and amending job descriptions.
* Placing advertisement on jobs board.
* Arrange diary availability for interviews.
* Ensuring interview arrangements are confirmed and meeting rooms are set up for interviews.
* Building relationships with agencies and contractors, negotiating prices and rates and sourcing quotations.
* Manage the Human Resources email inbox.
Starters and Leavers
* Manage the new starter process, drafting contracts of employment through to joining instructions and booking an induction.
* Undertake HR inductions ensuring all new starters forms are completed.
* Setting up of new starter files and IT profiles.
* Ensure complete and accurate records are held for each individual new starter o
* Create leaver letters with holiday and pay entitlements.
* Prepare letters for salary increases, bonus payments or contractual changes.
* Assist with monthly and weekly payroll by providing relevant employee changes.
* Enter and update employee data into the HR system.
* Record absence, special leave, holiday and amending records accordingly.
* Ensure probation reviews are scheduled and probation confirmation letters are produced.
* Schedule annual performance reviews ensuring line managers have appropriate paperwork for completion.
* Manage the Pension and Private Health Insurance joiners and leavers with external benefits consultants.
* Process DBS and Right to Work checks.
* Support social activities across the company.
* Contributing to various ad hoc HR projects.
* CIPD Level 3 qualification (desirable) or relevant previous experience within an HR administration role
* Confident in all Microsoft Office systems
* Organised and methodical
* Flexible and approachable
* Experience with HR Software
Job Reference: ALW230
Job Start Date: