An exciting opportunity has arisen within the HR Team of a global business, supporting the HR Business Partner. This company is offering the chance to gain qualifications and valuable experience in an HR environment where you’ll be helping to support each employee’s journey with the organisation.
Based in their European Headquarters, you will be the first point of contact for generalist HR matters across the full employee lifecycle. This varied role will involve supporting in areas such as payroll, systems, recruitment admin, generalist activities and joiners and leavers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of all payroll activities in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and Denmark
- Ensuring Workday HROne and other systems are kept up to date in a timely and accurate manner
- Completion of all administration relating to joiners and leavers including drafting offers of employment, collating starter packs, submitting IT DCN’s and formally responding to resignations.
- Completion of all HR Generalist administration tasks including letter generation for changes to employment, probation monitoring, travel/visa letters, references, invoice coding and processing, service awards and eyecare vouchers
- Supporting all recruitment activities including scheduling interviews, liaising with agencies and conducting induction programmes for new starters
- Filing and archiving of HR records in accordance with the Global Records Management guidelines
- Completion of all reports as required and regular updates of organisation charts using Workday and Visio
- Note-taking as required at Disciplinary, Grievance, Investigation and other meetings
- Completion of ad-hoc projects such as Employee Wellbeing, Corporate Compliance and yearly Travel and Driving Risk Assessments.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years’ admin experience with 1-2 years in an HR environment
- Resilience with the confidence to take the initiative if required and work with minimal supervision
- Discretion and the ability to manage and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- A strong desire to develop a career in HR and undertake the qualifications needed
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio, and experience using HR databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive, ‘can do’ attitude with a service-oriented approach.
This company offers hybrid working, 25 days holiday and an excellent benefits scheme including Life Insurance at 3 x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, discounted gym membership, Long Service Awards, enhanced pension scheme, annual eye care vouchers. There is also a monthly employee recognition scheme and free on-site parking available.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS324
Salary: 25 days holiday and excellent benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP