This is a pivotal role working with a great team in the Goods-In/Spares department. The role is responsible for ensuring Goods coming in and out of the stores are dealt with in a speedy manner and associated paperwork is kept fully up to date.
- To manage the day to day of goods receiving of all parts that come into the business.
- To take ownership and responsibilities of signing and checking for all goods.
- To check delivery notes against purchase orders.
- To be able to check invoice queries and liaise with the accounts department.
- To liaise closely with the Purchasing team with any issues relating to booking in.
- To be able to kit works orders in a timely manner ready for the production team
- Highlight shortages from purchase orders to the relevant department Team Leader.
- Highlight any discrepancies relating to purchase orders to Purchasing team.
- To support the Spares team with daily tasks. (Picking packing, shipping, highlighting shortage of parts and a small amount of assembly work).
- To be flexible, proactive, and willing to take on other tasks.
- To be able to work on own initiative and work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Experience of working in a warehouse/factory-oriented background
- Must have PC skills excel word etc.
- Must hold a current or expired Forklift License.
- Be able to handle pressure.
- Good Communication skills.
Our client offers 25 days holiday, Cycle to Work scheme, great pension, death in service and many other great benefits including training and progression.
Job Reference: ALW328
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: