This is a great opportunity for someone with either warehouse/forklift/logistics or parts experience to join a progressive company offering great training benefits and development.
This is a pivotal role within the company where goods need to be checked in and out of the warehouse in a speedy manner and deal with all associated paperwork
Description of main tasks:
* To manage the day to day of goods receiving of all parts that comes into the business.
* To take ownership and responsibilities of signing and checking for all goods.
* To check delivery notes against purchase orders.
* To be able to check invoice queries and liaise with the accounts department.
* To liaise closely with the Purchasing team with any issues relating to booking in.
* To be able to kit works orders in a timely manner ready for the production team
* Highlight shortages from purchase orders to the relevant department Team Leader.
* Highlight any discrepancies relating to purchase orders to Purchasing team.
* To support the Spares team with daily tasks. (Picking packing, shipping, highlighting shortage of parts and a small amount of assembly work).
* To be flexible, proactive, and willing to take on other tasks.
* To participate in toolbox activities.
* To be able to work on own initiative and work under pressure.
* Enthusiastic and self motivated
* Experience of working in manufacturing/stores/factory-oriented background
* Must have PC skills excel word etc.
* Forklift skills or License.
* Be able to handle pressure.
* Good Communication skills.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW265
Salary: £20000 - £23500.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: