Due to internal movement, this busy role has become available and would suit someone who has strong prioritisation skills, an aptitude for IT and strong customer service experience. A natural multitasker with the ability to juggle several things at once is vital.
The job will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of the office, the contracts and the engineers.
Duties will involve:
- Manage incoming calls
- Follow up with clients with regards to quotes sent
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Liaise with customers to problem solver, handle complaints and verify account information
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Monitor all service agreements to ensure visits are carried out
- Advising customers of scheduled visits
- Liaise with existing clients and issue contract renewals
- Renew any existing maintenance RAMs that are in place and reissue when requested
- Raise Jobs following receipt of a client’s purchase order
- Raising and issuing PO’s on for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Liaise daily with engineers to ensure service jobs are completed
- Review engineer worksheets/certs and process all engineer expenses and timesheets
- Ensuring parts are available for engineers
- Chasing up outstanding purchase orders from clients
- Providing customers with general documentation and updates as required
- Liaise with engineers for missing paperwork and certificates
The ideal person will have:
Proven customer support experience, good listening skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively. The ability to analyse, problem solve and work under pressure is vital
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.