Digital Marketing Executive
- £32000 - £42000 per annum
A fast paced, global business near Farnborough is looking for a ‘hands on’, technically minded Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This pivotal role supports global customer acquisition, nurturing and retention, by undertaking a range of marketing projects and activities including digital lead generation campaigns, automation, website maintenance, targeted SEM/PPC campaigns and email marketing.
Main responsibilities as Digital Marketing Executive:
- Creating, running, and optimising digital lead generation campaigns across a variety of media channels.
- Maintaining and optimising company websites to increase traffic, generate leads and increase conversion.
- Ensuring a smooth customer journey and leads are routed to the correct stakeholders
- Coordinating the website development roadmap, including SEO and UX improvement
- Creating and delivering targeted email campaigns, including automation. Champions A/B testing and best practice to improve key metrics
- Undertaking all SEM activities and owning Google Ad campaigns
- Creates and edits photographs, images and videos; writes clear briefs for external suppliers, project manages end-to-end
- Preparing and coordination the production of digital collaterals including videos, images, ads, banners, emails, web pages, forms, infographics, case studies, and photos using graphic design software packages
- Remaining up to date on products, markets, audiences and challenges to refine the messaging via omni-channel digital campaigns
- Possessing an appreciation of different cultural nuances
- Managing vendor relationships and tools
- Working within corporate brand guidelines and reinforcing them
- Measuring and monitoring campaigns’ KPIs against budget and timescales utilizing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics
Experience and knowledge required:
- Ideally educated to degree level or CIM Marketing qualification equivalent (Level 4 minimum)
- Demonstrable experience of creating and running lead generation campaigns in a B2B environment based around a physical product and associated services
- Experience using CMS with basic HTML knowledge
- Hands-on approach and desire to make an impact
- An ability to understand technical industrial based products and their associated value propositions
- Excellent website measurement and management digital skills (SEO, Google Search Console, Tag Manager, Analytics)
- Solid understanding of social media and lead generation capabilities of major networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Experience of SEM – Adwords, Microsoft Advertising etc.
- Very good experience of email marketing, including automation features, segmentation and contact data management
- Good working knowledge and experience of design and image editing software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar packages
- Video skills with a working knowledge of video editing software
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and capable of switching between tasks to maximize self-productivity under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities
- Unflappable personality, capable of staying focused and bounce back stronger from constructive criticism
- Good interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a multi-cultural, international environment with stakeholders at all levels
This business provide a large range of benefits including a generous company pension, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, DIS and training and development.