A fast paced, global business near Farnborough is looking for a ‘hands on’, technically minded Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This pivotal role supports global customer acquisition, nurturing and retention, by undertaking a range of marketing projects and activities including digital lead generation campaigns, automation, website maintenance, targeted SEM/PPC campaigns and email marketing.
Main responsibilities as Digital Marketing Executive:
- Creating, running, and optimising digital lead generation campaigns across a variety of media channels.
- Maintaining and optimising company websites to increase traffic, generate leads and increase conversion.
- Ensuring a smooth customer journey and leads are routed to the correct stakeholders
- Coordinating the website development roadmap, including SEO and UX improvement
- Creating and delivering targeted email campaigns, including automation. Champions A/B testing and best practice to improve key metrics
- Undertaking all SEM activities and owning Google Ad campaigns
- Creates and edits photographs, images and videos; writes clear briefs for external suppliers, project manages end-to-end
- Preparing and coordination the production of digital collaterals including videos, images, ads, banners, emails, web pages, forms, infographics, case studies, and photos using graphic design software packages
- Remaining up to date on products, markets, audiences and challenges to refine the messaging via omni-channel digital campaigns
- Possessing an appreciation of different cultural nuances
- Managing vendor relationships and tools
- Working within corporate brand guidelines and reinforcing them
- Measuring and monitoring campaigns’ KPIs against budget and timescales utilizing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics
Experience and knowledge required:
- Ideally educated to degree level or CIM Marketing qualification equivalent (Level 4 minimum)
- Demonstrable experience of creating and running lead generation campaigns in a B2B environment based around a physical product and associated services
- Experience using CMS with basic HTML knowledge
- Hands-on approach and desire to make an impact
- An ability to understand technical industrial based products and their associated value propositions
- Excellent website measurement and management digital skills (SEO, Google Search Console, Tag Manager, Analytics)
- Solid understanding of social media and lead generation capabilities of major networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Experience of SEM – Adwords, Microsoft Advertising etc.
- Very good experience of email marketing, including automation features, segmentation and contact data management
- Good working knowledge and experience of design and image editing software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar packages
- Video skills with a working knowledge of video editing software
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and capable of switching between tasks to maximize self-productivity under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities
- Unflappable personality, capable of staying focused and bounce back stronger from constructive criticism
- Good interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a multi-cultural, international environment with stakeholders at all levels
This business provide a large range of benefits including a generous company pension, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, DIS and training and development.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS308
Salary: £32000 - £42000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: