Our client is an award winning, creative, and highly successful digital agency working on a variety of online campaigns and creating the most incredible websites.
If you are the best at what you do in the digital online marketing field and love to create beautiful websites for clients, this may be the job for you.
Super friendly team with the perfect mix of working 2/3 days in the office and the rest of the week working from home.
The role will involve:
- Maintain strong relationships with clients by keeping in contact with them
- Creating content in the form of blogs and online articles to help drive traffic to a range of clients’ websites
- Manage and frequently update social media channels with interesting content which encourages user engagement through likes and shares.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients by keeping in contact with them on a regular basis, ensuring all expectations are met.
- Work with the team in order to identify the appropriate strategies and campaigns
- Generate reports which highlight the performance of each account and share these with the directors
- Use relevant tools to analyse, track and evaluate
- Make sure that all budgets are adhered to
- Ensure that the correct level of client service is met by working closely with the other team leaders
- Passion for online marketing
- All round digital marketing and planning experience, specifically in PPC, SEO, and account management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Ability to work to strict timelines
- A strong work ethic
- Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using Word press and/or Magento
- Ideally some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ideally experience using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW282
Salary: £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: