We are looking for a bright, motivated candidate to join a small digital agency offering full training. Whether you have some previous digital experience, or are looking for your first role, this position offers you the opportunity to work in an expanding marketing sector.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a keen interest in digital marketing, as you’d be trained from the ground upwards. The business regularly travels to exciting global events, and the successful candidate will be a part of these all expenses paid trips!
As an Account Manager you’ll ensure the timely delivery of marketing projects for a range of clients. You’ll manage the life-cycle of the projects, establishing client objectives, producing quotes and contracts and analysing the success of client campaigns. The Account Managers use their strong communication skills to build relationships with the partner network as well as with the clients, and the ability to adapt and respond appropriately to changing demands will be needed.
Key skills required:
- A team player with good time management skills
- A proactive, hardworking attitude showing a real desire for personal development
- Confident with the ability to establish rapport with clients and respond professionally to their requirements
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Contract preparation will be a part of this role so strong attention to detail and good numeracy skills will be needed
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a fast paced environment offering a great opportunity to develop a career in a growing area of digital marketing.
The salary will be dependent on the level of previous experience and any relevant qualifications/studies.
Job Reference: CS310a
Salary: 23,000 - 30,000
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: