Exciting new opportunities have arisen to join a rapidly expanding business in Farnborough. These positions are a great starting point if you’re looking to use your brilliant customer service skills in an office environment!
Full training will be provided, and the role would be ideal for bright, personable candidates with previous customer services experience, possibly from retail or hospitality environments.
You’d be joining a team that provides a first-class service to customers across the UK, and we’re currently recruiting full time candidates to work 35 hours a week from Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday, working a combination of fixed hours from 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm, and 12 to 8pm.
To provide an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users, your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers’ calls
- Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- An excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Apply now to join a growing business with a supportive culture, offering training opportunities to develop a amazing career!
The company offers a modern, friendly working environment, 25 days holiday, AE Pension, free hot drinks and fruit, and other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS316
Salary: Up to £20000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package + perks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP