Exciting new opportunities have arisen to join a rapidly expanding business in Farnborough. These positions are a great starting point if you’re looking to use your brilliant customer service skills in an office environment!
Full training will be provided, and the role would be ideal for bright, personable candidates with previous customer services experience, possibly from retail or hospitality environments.
You’d be joining a team that provides a top-level service to customers across the UK, and we’re currently recruiting full time candidates to work 35 hours a week from Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday, working a combination of fixed hours from 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm, and 12 to 8pm.
To provide an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users, your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers’ calls
- Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- An excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Apply now to join this innovative business that provides an excellent induction programme plus ongoing learning opportunities to develop amazing careers!
The starting salary for this role is £20,000 with potential to increase rapidly as your experience grows. You’ll be working in a modern, friendly environment and the company offers 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a birthday lie in, long service awards, free hot drinks and fruit, and lots of other perks.
As an added incentive, to reward your hard work and keep you motivated, there is a voucher scheme in place for the team which ranges from £500 to £1000, based on 3 months consecutive results!
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS3122
Salary: Up to £20000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits + bonus & perks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP