We have a new and exciting position working as part of the Customer Service Team responsible for ensuring Worldwide customer orders are accurately entered and delivery requirements are met. This role will be dealing with the UK and French orders and working promptly, accurately and efficiently from enquiry to payment is vital
- Accurate customer order entry.
- Accurate contract review including all key elements.
- Produce accurate, professional quotations including all additional charges.
- Produce proformas.
- Export paperwork
- Deal efficiently with telephone/fax orders and enquiries.
- File transactions in an efficient, orderly system.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers
- Provide customers with technical
- Liaise with warehouse/production staff
- Liaise with own transport and third party carriers to ensure customer delivery expectations are met
- Produce despatch documentation and ensure all relevant information is despatched with goods
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery expectations
- Filing of customer orders, despatch notes and proof of deliveries
- Ideally Fluent French/English
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with constantly changing priorities
- Previous employment in Customer Services or similar environment
- Approachable and professional telephone manner
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: AW010
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: