This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting international business in Farnborough as they continue to expand their Customer Service teams. The Supervisor role will primarily ensure that work is assigned and actioned effectively by the team in order to meet SLA’s and deliver an outstanding level of service to customers. In this role you’ll be working 35 hours a week on a rota basis – shifts are 7.30am to 3.30pm or 12 to 8pm, rotating across Tuesday to Saturday.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring your team is providing the best possible level of customer service to customers
- Assigning work effectively throughout the day to deal with workload and backlogs to meet the department SLA’s
- Monitor timekeeping and performance across the team, providing feedback and raising any persistent concerns to the management team
- Being visible and actively available to the team
- Resolving customer escalations from the team
- Conducting a concise handover at the end of each shift to the incoming supervisor/team, including current status relating to workload, backlogs and issues
- Supporting the on-boarding of new team members with training and advice and training existing staff on procedures and policies
- Escalating any emergency issues to Ops Management as appropriate
- When time permits, the Supervisor will be expected to assist with the team workload.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of supervising a team, ideally in a contact centre environment but this is not essential
- An excellent phone manner is essential
- Confident IT skills, using spreadsheets and systems to prepare reports and documents
- A problem solver who is able to effectively assess situations, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Ability to set priorities and work to achieve them
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work independently, be flexible and adapt to situations
- Calm in a crisis.
You’ll be working in a modern, friendly environment and the company offers 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a birthday lie in, free hot drinks and fruit, bonuses and lots of perks to keep you and your team motivated!
Data Protection Statement: The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS343
Salary: £25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits + bonus & perks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP