Due to the continued growth of this international business, we are looking for an inspiring Team Coach to help design and deliver training that supports continuous improvement. The position reports into the Customer Services Manager and will work alongside the existing Team Coaches and Customer Services Supervisors. This is a fast-paced environment where you’ll be responsible for training, coaching and engaging the team while maintaining performance SLAs. This will involve balancing quality with quantity and ensuring the team are empowered to resolve customer queries and concerns effectively and understand the importance of their role as a brand ambassador.
Whilst the core hours for this role are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, the Customer Services team are available to customers from 8.00am-10.00pm, 7 days a week. Therefore, flexibility on working hours will be needed by any successful candidate.
What will be involved:
- Ensure the delivery of top level customer service to customers
- Support the Customer Services Manager to achieve outstanding results
- Drive continuous performance improvement through effective coaching for all members of the team
- Demonstrate the company brand values and ethos by example through live side by side coaching and delivery of feedback
- Define and agree objectives in line with people, commercial and customer targets
- Own the team’s contact NPS and other quality performance indicators
- Deliver company wide induction training and manage new team member on-boarding
- Contribute to formal performance reviews, identifying individual strengths and setting agreed coaching goals to improve development areas
- Develop, discuss, tailor and support written training plans for team members
- Implement and champion a ‘Buddy System’ to support and train new team members
- Conduct regular quality assurance and contact monitoring checks across all contact channels (phone, email, webchat, social) including contact feedback assessments
- Ensure you and the team are up to date with the products and services offered and are fully aware of company procedures and policies
- Work with the Supervisors on a day to day basis to ensure the team is performing with excellence and achieving company set SLAs
- Work with the Supervisors and Manager to create a working environment that is engaging and positive.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a contact centre environment, and at least one year in a similar coaching/team leader role
- An engaging, creative trainer
- Strong people coaching skills and excellent communication skills when working with team members and liaising with colleagues
- A passion for driving performance in a target-orientated environment
- The ability to challenge team members to deliver against business objectives whilst ensuring compliance and customer focus
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
- Confident to work independently and make decisions
- The ability to work under pressure and to cope in an environment that’s constantly evolving.
This business has an inclusive culture, supporting and encouraging its staff, and providing opportunities to develop amazing careers. The company offers a modern, friendly working environment, 25 days holiday, Workplace Pension, free hot drinks and fruit, plus other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS272
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Job Industry: Customer Service